Do you have a new idea/product/service that would help other mums or kids?
If so we are looking for you to take part in a special challenge – Norfolk Mum’s Big Idea – in Summer 2018!
The prize consists of:
– Up to £2,500 investment from the For HER Foundation
– PR and advertising across Her Business Brew, For HER and Norfolk Mums
– and mentoring from Serena Fordham (CEO of Glow Virtual Assistants) to launch your idea into a reality!
If this sounds up your street, please email over a short (2-5 minute approx.) video by 30th April 2018:
– Your name and a bit about you
– Your big idea
– and why you think you should win!
Shortlisting will take place in May 2018, and if successful your video will go live on the Norfolk Mum’s website, and will be open to the public vote throughout May and June 2018.
Following this, the 5 most voted ideas will go through to the final stage, where ‘Apprentice-style’ challenges will be set and posted live on the website and social media platforms.
The challenges will be judged by an independent judging panel and the winner announced at an awards ceremony in Autumn 2018!
Best of luck!!